Moving from Uk to CZ

12. 5. 2021 Comments Off

MOVING FROM THE UK TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC 1) Required Documentation – copy of your ID/ phone number/ other contact – proof that you have lived in the UK for longer than 12 months (tenancy agreement, council tax, payslips, etc.) – affidavit that the items are yours – confirmation of your permanent/ temporary stay in the

Move yourself to UK (London)

14. 1. 2021 Comments Off
How to move to the UK (London) on your own: a step by step guide 1. Van rental You can rent a van to go to the UK in most of the more upscale van rentals; however, always let them know in advance that you are going to the UK. They will charge between 1,500